In this fast life and busy schedules, the invention of vacuum cleaners is not less than any blessing. Nowadays, everyone is running including you. You don’t have free time, and when you have some time, of course, you want to spend that with your family and friends. You know that the cleaning work is one of the most time consuming and annoying tasks that needs constant attention and regular checkups. So, if you have a right vacuum cleaner at home, then it can save a lot of time and doesn’t need a constant lookup for better results.
A good vacuum cleaner must have stronger suction and greater cleaning abilities. Vacuums are mainly to remove dust & debris neatly so that it will not be re-circulated around your house. But as we all know, everything has a cost. And such vacuum cleaners are a bit expensive and may not fit your budget. So here, we are suggesting you some of the best vacuum cleaners under $150.
Read this article and get the perfect vacuum which can control your indoor health environment and can give a pure and clean place for living to you and your family.
Best Vacuum Under $150
1) Shark Navigator NV42 Deluxe
This vacuum cleaner is ranked as a best seller. Its price is around $130. It is sturdy and lightweight, and that is the reason that it is portable. It is also a versatile product. It never loses suction and has powerful cleaning ability. It has a bagless dirt cup at the bottom which is easy to empty.
- Shark navigator deluxe has a large capacity of removing any small particle of dust and debris. It also includes the best hair pick up system which can help you to clean your pet hairs easily even from the sofas, chairs, and stairs.
- It cleans fast. It also has extended cleaning capacity without any interruption as it easily maneuvers around any obstacle and cleans almost anything – one for all cleaning solution.
- It has brushroll shutoff which gives the benefit of scatter-free suction. Brush-roll push dust and debris away while the cleaner vacuums the hard surface. Moreover, it has the ability to switch from hard floors to carpet and vice-a-versa.
- Its 1200-Watt motor produces 10 amps and can hold dirt and debris up to 3 quarts. Models NV42, NV70, and NV22S have the power of 1200 Watts, where NV105 has 700 Watts.
- It comes with a long 12-foot flexible hose, and if you combine the hose and its extra-long wand, it can be up to 10 feet of versatile which cleans the floors and even low flight of stairs. The short tube has very limited reach.
Shark navigator deluxe (NV 42) uses allergen filtration. With the 25-foot power cord and 11” cleaning path, it has become the best vacuum under 150 nowadays. It also comes with 5 years of warranty. The primary filter type of this vacuum cleaner is foam, and secondary filter type is HEPA. So, ultimately it is not a bad option which weighs just 15 pounds.
2) Eureka Airspeed AS3030A Unlimited Upright Vacuum
This vacuum cleaner is unique in many ways. Mainly, it has an automatic cord of 27-foot which you can rewind just by pushing a single button. It can work on bare floors, hardwood, and carpets. In short, this cleaner is also one for all! It is easy to use and can quickly remove pet hair from the surface.
- Eureka Airspeed has a long power cord, which can minimize the need for plug and unplug in different areas of your house. It moves more air and so able to remove more debris for deeper cleaning.
- It has soft rubber wheels along with the on/off brush roll which can effortlessly clean the floors and carpets. It also includes washable dust cap which you can re-use. Thus, it requires less frequent replacements.
- It has motorized brush and efficient airways with some limited bends and turns. It never loses suction. It becomes powerful while vacuuming.
- The automatic cord rewind for quick & easy storage and have high-efficiency allergen filter.
The price of this corded upright vacuum cleaner is of $103 on amazon.com and provides the warranty of 3 full years. Customers preferred this multi-cyclonic dust cup system and satisfied with its 39-feet total reach system.
3) Hoover BH52120PC 2-in-1 Deluxe Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover is a well-known brand if we talk about vacuum cleaners. This particular model has 20 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery which gives a powerful performance, that too without the hassle of a cord. It has two-in-one functionality so that you can use it as a stick as well as handheld vacuum.
- This vacuum has WindTunnel Technology and has 2 years of warranty. It is also equipped with the brush roll which can be operated by a push button.
- Hoover BH52120PC has LED headlights so that it can work even in the darker areas. You can track any dust or debris on the hardwood floors.
- It also has swivel steering, which helps it to be very maneuverable.
- It is very lightweight. It has Lithium-Ion battery and yet, has less than 7 pounds. But yes, it has small dirt capacity, and it is a bit noisy too.
So this 2 in 1 vacuum cleaner lifts and removes surface debris and dirt without giving you much stress. One thing you should take care about is the battery span of the vacuum cleaner. That’s it! This deluxe version will never let you down.
4) Bissell 1547 Multi-Cyclonic Hard Floor Expert
This cleaner is a multi-cyclonic and bagless canister vacuum. It is a hardwood floor expert and a powerful, maneuverable cleaner under 150. It makes cleaning an enjoyable and effortless task. It also can easily pick up pet hair, dirt, dust, and debris. Apart from that, it doesn’t harm your floors.
- This cleaner has a metal telescoping wand, which helps it to maneuver even under the furniture. It also cleans in the best possible manner in the hard to reach areas such as drapes.
- Its multi-cyclonic technology helps in the excellent suction for a long time, and additional cleaning tools are also there, on-board for easy and quick access while cleaning.
- The cord will automatically rewind with the push button after finishing your activities, and the dirt tank also opens from the bottom to the disposal of the mess.
- It is compact as well as lightweight with just 8.3 pounds. It also provides the 2-year limited warranty.
This corded vacuum cleaner’s price on amazon.com is $130. Its hard-floor turbine foot is extremely efficient on dirt and as we have mentioned, gentle on the floors, rugs, and carpets. Its multi-level filtration will give you an amazing experience of cleaning your house.
Comparison of Best Vacuum under $150
|Shark Navigator NV42 Deluxe||25 ft||15 pounds (Without Cord)||$148.93 |
|Eureka Airspeed AS3030A||27 ft||15.5 pounds||$105.12 |
|Hoover BH52120PC 2-in-1||Cordless||7 pounds||$124.45 |
|Bissell 1547 Multi-Cyclonic||20 ft||8.3 pounds||$130.34 |
Vacuum cleaner is essential for living in the healthier environment. It may avoid allergies, asthma, bronchitis, etc. as its stronger suction can pick up and trap tiniest dust particles from your house. Thus, it can also clean the air and control indoor pollution. Using a vacuum with HEPA filter will inevitably reduce allergens.
So, you must have one! And the best you can buy is the cleaner with the maximum facilities & benefits and cheap cost. Choose the best vacuum cleaner under $150 for you as per your needs and requirements. Happy cleaning!