- 1) Robinair 15500 2-stage 5CFM VacuMaster Economy HVAC Vacuum Pump Review
- 2) TMS 3CFM Single-stage Vacuum Pump for HVAC (A/c, Air Refrigerant)
- 3) FJC 6912 5CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump
- 4) Zeny Single-Stage 5 Pa Economy Vacuum Pump for HVAC Systems
- 5) ARKSEN 1/2HP 5CFM Vacuum Pump with Manifold Gauge
- 6) XtremepowerUS Air Vacuum Pump and Manifold Gauge Set
- 7) Yellow Jacket 93600 Vacuum Pump for HVAC Applications
If you are from the field of HVAC industry or planning to start your career in it, then you most probably know two things. First, any HVAC tool or equipment which has top-class features to offer may not be available in your budget, so you may sometimes go beyond the boundaries to get the best. And second, any HVAC machine which is available at an affordable price may not provide all the features you want, so may have to deal with that on yourself.
But this does not mean you always have to compromise either with the money or with the features. There are certain HVAC tools and equipment available which fulfill the both; budget-friendly price with smart features. Today, we will provide the reviews of one such HVAC machine; a best HVAC vacuum pump.
The best HVAC vacuum pump lowers the atmospheric pressure inside the HVAC system (for e.g. an Air Conditioner system) to remove the moisture from it. As you know what a vacuum pump for HVAC does, we will take you to the reviews part of the best HVAC vacuum pump available today.
Best HVAC Vacuum Pump Reviews of 2017
1) Robinair 15500 2-stage 5CFM VacuMaster Economy HVAC Vacuum Pump Review
With the high standard of the Robinair and tested to optimize the powerful performance, the VacuMaster HVAC vacuum pump from Robinair is an ideal choice for the HVAC technicians. It is a two-stage pump with a 5CFM rating which makes the moisture removal easier.
- Two-stage rotary vane design to offer an ultimate functioning
- Factory micro rating with a free air displacement
- Lightweight and durable design
- Perfect for the HVAC technicians
- Ideal for frequent indoor use
- Easy to maintain
- It requires separate gauge
- Hard to understand instructions, could be better
- Warranty period is very less
2) TMS 3CFM Single-stage Vacuum Pump for HVAC (A/c, Air Refrigerant)
The single stage vacuum pump from TMS is a perfect HVAC machine for the technicians who want to maintain the A/C and refrigerant systems. It helps to remove the moisture and pollutants before charging the system with the refrigerants.
- Removes the air and moisture from the HVAC systems easily and quickly
- The oil window helps to easily check the oil level of the machine and let you know when it is needed to be changed
- Comes with an internal cooling fan which keeps the pump cool at the time of extended use
- The direct drive motor and a grip with non-slip cousin provides an easy start of the machine
- Perfect for using on R410a and R134 refrigerants
- A few users have complaint about the oil leaking problem from the pump
- Poorly written instruction manual
- Failed to work on car A/C
3) FJC 6912 5CFM HVAC Vacuum Pump
Due to the ease of working and faster speed than other single-stage HVAC vacuum pumps, the FJC 6912 has claimed the space in our list of the best HVAC vacuum pumps. It is truly a value for money machine for the HAVCRs.
- 75-micron ratings with a 5CFM capability
- Easy process of oil changing
- Single-stage rotary vane design with a quiet operation
- Perfect for removing the non-condensable gasses from the HVAC systems
- The black exhaust knob is well-vented so doesn’t need to be loosened
- Affordable price compared to other HVAC single stage vacuum pumps
- Slower than the standard and high-priced HVAC vacuum pumps
- There is no internal check valve
- Don’t forget to check the product straight away when you receive to claim your replacement within the period for the defective piece
4) Zeny Single-Stage 5 Pa Economy Vacuum Pump for HVAC Systems
Silent operation, oil sight glass, and anything you want from a single-stage from a HVAC vacuum pump can be found in Zeny’s economy classed vacuum pump. It is an ideal machine for the wine makers to remove CO2 gas from wine.
- It provides a reliable performance with a flow rate of 100L/min
- Durable design made from high-quality aluminum alloy material makes it able for everyday use
- Comes with an On/Off switch for easier operation
- Great for DIY home improvement projects
- Effective working of cooling fan
- Difficult to rate for the industrial use
- Overheating problem
- Difficult to attach gauges
5) ARKSEN 1/2HP 5CFM Vacuum Pump with Manifold Gauge
Arksen has designed this combo kit which includes a 1/2HP rotary vane vacuum pump, a manifold gauge, hoses, and oil. It has a 5CFM air displacement to pull out the gas and moisture from the HVAC systems.
- Ready-to-use HVAC vacuum pump at affordable price
- A large oil sight window to let you know when to change the oil
- Complete HVAC machine with vacuum pump, easy-to-read gauges, oil, and color-coded hoses
- Low noise operation with high efficient functioning
- Made from the high-quality aluminum alloy material to make it durable
- Ideal for the R134a refrigerant
- Other tools than the vacuum pump are of poor quality
- Many users have complaints about the oil leaking from the pump
6) XtremepowerUS Air Vacuum Pump and Manifold Gauge Set
The HVAC kit from XtremepowerUS contains the HVAC vacuum pump, manifold pressure gauge, and color-coded hoses. It is a single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump with a capacity of 4CFM.
It has a durable aluminum alloy casing
- High efficiency with a low noise operation
- The oil drain plug is placed at the bottom for an easier operation of oil change
- Testing shows that it has pulled around 28” of some refrigerants in less than two minutes
- Better to check at the time of package arrival to ensure you got all that is mentioned
- Less durable than other standard HVAC vacuum pumps
7) Yellow Jacket 93600 Vacuum Pump for HVAC Applications
The highly rated, lightweight designed HVAC vacuum pump from Yellow jacket has a single stage rotary vane operation. It has a high capacity of 6CFM or even 7CFM sometimes.
- Great little design with a built-in easy to read gauge
- Larger oil sight glass for checking the oil level
- For an easier and cleaner oil filling, it has a wider oil port
- Best value for money HVAC pump from Yellow Jacket
- 24-ounce large oil capacity
- Little loud operation than the other standard HVAC vacuum pumps
You know the reasons to buy the HVAC vacuum pump, and that’s why you have checked these “Best HVAC Vacuum Pump Reviews of 2017”, but there are certain things to consider while buying a good-quality vacuum pump for HVAC systems. The some of the important things are the size of the pump, its CFM rating (the measure of the air moved in cubic feet per minute), your requirement for the job, and of course, the price. Pick up the best and most suitable HVAC vacuum pump as per your needs and comfort and have a perfect job companion.